Rehearsal. Hope everyone is having a good week. #Worship #Church #Music #GodIsLove

Rehearsal. Hope everyone is having a good week. #Worship #Church #Music #GodIsLove

I wish I can truly live this out completely. Live off of 10% of my income & give away the remaining 90% to those in need. Lord, I pray I have enough faith in you to pull that off. ‘Like’ if you pray to truly love like Jesus did! #GodIsLove #Truth #AdaciousFaith #GodSoldier #Amen #JesusSwagger

I wish I can truly live this out completely. Live off of 10% of my income & give away the remaining 90% to those in need. Lord, I pray I have enough faith in you to pull that off. ‘Like’ if you pray to truly love like Jesus did! #GodIsLove #Truth #AdaciousFaith #GodSoldier #Amen #JesusSwagger

Enjoying the Pacific sunset with my sweet lady @Alejandria2511 #Sunset #Love #SweetLady #Blessed

Enjoying the Pacific sunset with my sweet lady @Alejandria2511 #Sunset #Love #SweetLady #Blessed

This is how I feel on weekends… #Lol #HappyCaturday #Love #Party

This is how I feel on weekends… #Lol #HappyCaturday #Love #Party

Discerning the will of God is by far one of the toughest things to do. Usually I hear a small voice telling me to do something that goes against my logic & even against the wisdom of others. To stay on course takes true strength, faith, determination, & sacrifice. How do you discern the will of God? #Faith #Trust #Jesus #GodIsLove

Discerning the will of God is by far one of the toughest things to do. Usually I hear a small voice telling me to do something that goes against my logic & even against the wisdom of others. To stay on course takes true strength, faith, determination, & sacrifice. How do you discern the will of God? #Faith #Trust #Jesus #GodIsLove

Double tap if you agree! #Love #Truth #Marriage #GodIsLove #Jesus

Double tap if you agree! #Love #Truth #Marriage #GodIsLove #Jesus

Omgomgomgomgomgomg!!! #Awwdorable #CutenessOverload #NomNom

Omgomgomgomgomgomg!!! #Awwdorable #CutenessOverload #NomNom

#WCW A day late but Ale (@Alejandria2511) has been by far the most supportive person I’ve ever experienced in my life. I absolutely enjoy serving #Jesus & discovering God with her. I pray she becomes the woman God intended her to be :) I also pray people can see past her thick exterior walls and see the truly loving person she really is. #Truth #Blessed #GodIsLove

#WCW A day late but Ale (@Alejandria2511) has been by far the most supportive person I’ve ever experienced in my life. I absolutely enjoy serving #Jesus & discovering God with her. I pray she becomes the woman God intended her to be :) I also pray people can see past her thick exterior walls and see the truly loving person she really is. #Truth #Blessed #GodIsLove

'Like' if you're thankful for God's blessings! #Blessed #GodSoldier #Jesus #Truth

'Like' if you're thankful for God's blessings! #Blessed #GodSoldier #Jesus #Truth

Back when I was in the boy band “Boyz N Berries” #TimeTravelTuesday #Lol #GQ

Back when I was in the boy band “Boyz N Berries” #TimeTravelTuesday #Lol #GQ

Absolute amen! #Jesus #GodIsLove #Truth #GodSoldier #Blessed Follow: @JarridWilson

Absolute amen! #Jesus #GodIsLove #Truth #GodSoldier #Blessed Follow: @JarridWilson

Peanut butter cup pancakes with bananas + spreading the gospel via internet = Blessed #GodIsLove #Dennys #Amen  (at Denny’s)

Peanut butter cup pancakes with bananas + spreading the gospel via internet = Blessed #GodIsLove #Dennys #Amen (at Denny’s)

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Be safe :) #Blessed #HappyFriday #Love #Amen

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Be safe :) #Blessed #HappyFriday #Love #Amen

I hope to be this loving when I grow old. #Love e #Truth th #Marriage riage #Life e #GodIsLove e #Jesus

I hope to be this loving when I grow old. #Love e #Truth th #Marriage riage #Life e #GodIsLove e #Jesus

Double tap if agree! #GodSoldier #Faith #Blessed #JesusSwagger

Double tap if agree! #GodSoldier #Faith #Blessed #JesusSwagger